Projector bulb replacement

Looking for advice re the projectors...

Wanting to fit some whiter heads and dipped bulbs. But see that the battery is a problem with

access to the bulb covers.

Can anyone offer advice based on experience ,

I wonder if removing battery might cause a problem with the electrics and something might need to be reset ?

Any advice please would be most grateful

jeleoto

I loosened the battery and moved it over a few inches for a bit more space when doing mine and it helped massively.

There's not much free cable but it saves removing it and causing problems.

There are 2 inspection hatches in the wheel arches which let you access the bulbs, if you remove these you can get your hands in better. The passenger side can be done from within the engine bay.

I fully removed my battery no issues. The battery is held in by one bolt and a silver plate just remove this and the battery comes right out with ease I had to remove mine as I couldn't get my hands in even when I moved it aside.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk