Superb owner and now Yeti owner as well

Snap. Got a 1.2DSG Monte Carlo Yeti on the £79.95 pcm deal delivered a week ago. I quite like the high up driving position better than my Superb.

£80 per month?! That must have been with a big deposit?

Welcome to the Superb & Yeti club :D

+1 have a couple of L&K’s (170CR manual & 190CR DSG) ourselves.

I do like the way the Yeti drives, but love my toys even more so the Superb wins hands down.

+1 have a couple of L&K’s (170CR manual & 190CR DSG) ourselves.

I do like the way the Yeti drives, but love my toys even more so the Superb wins hands down.

Opposite for me - Yeti (Stage 1 CR170) wins hands down in terms of driving fun. And from next week should do even more so - once I've fitted my Bilsteins, uprated brakes allround and mildly uprated rear ARB.. :D

@Simon-R. Looks like you collected it from this same place like I did with my superb few months ago. When I drove out from show room it was quite narrow. Especially in the brand new car first time drive. Hope you will enjoy Yeti as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Simon-R. Looks like you collected it from this same place like I did with my superb few months ago. When I drove out from show room it was quite narrow. Especially in the brand new car first time drive. Hope you will enjoy Yeti as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is the 2nd car I have had from them in 7 months, got to say having working in the industry for over 20 years they are very good. As you say it is a bit tight especially in a Superb :)

This is the 2nd car I have had from them in 7 months, got to say having working in the industry for over 20 years they are very good. As you say it is a bit tight especially in a Superb :)

I can agree. They are really good. I have 3rd Skoda from them in the last few years. Previous had Octavia, this time Superb.

Always were very happy with customer service and really individual approaching. Can recommend them to anyone.

However their technical team and after sales aren't brilliant. I had few issues in the past and for servicing my cars switched garage to Witney one.

Maybe something change recently, but I didn't checked it.

However their technical team and after sales aren't brilliant. I had few issues in the past and for servicing my cars switched garage to Witney one.

Maybe something change recently, but I didn't checked it.

They have just won Skoda Aftersales dealer of the year. I have only used them once to sort out some stuff on the Superb and they did everything that I asked in the agreed timescale.