Walked in for a Yeti, walked out with a Rapid

Bogey

Hello all. First time Skoda owner here. Reluctantly was "forced" to buy a new car as my 195k B5.5 was getting a little tired. Dropped into my local Skoda dealer in Sheffield to look at the lovely Yeti. In a nutshell they had a Rapid Spaceback Sport SE petrol with my name all over it. Anyway a good deal was struck and I've now racked up just short of 200miles. Love it so far, may need to get it lowered a little and maybe get rid of the chrome surround front grill.

bf8ba9631e852917d41e5a70c15be8e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome. Here's a pic of the B5.5 I traded now with the front end stoved in. I literally work round the corner from here and if you look to the distance that's Bickerton Skoda where I traded.

a4b5edcfec76b5f2ea879917df02dc64.jpg

• Like 1

Id seen it buzzing around earlier in the week so they must have had it a few days. Seems somebody pulled out on her.