City safe

DaveLees

Does anyone know if city safe can be fitted/activated on a Citigo after it has been manufactured?

Having watched the Despatched programme tonight it looks as if it would be useful to have.

Never needed mine so far but you get loads of false detections when cars are turning left in front of you and it thinks you are going to hit it ( even thought you won't). I'm just pleased it only works up to 20 mph or so. For it worked at motorway speeds I can imagine what would happen when someone jumps into space in front of you. I can see them causing more problems than they cure at higher speeds

Only once managed to accidentally trigger it....

Was exiting car park, when the barrier was raising.... I "jumped the gun" and snuck under....

City Safe slammed the brakes on..... slightly non-plussed.

Good to know it worked.

Don't think this would be a retro fit as you would need to replace the windscreen. Then fit the sensor, cover, wiring and control module. 

• Like 1