oversize tip

Maybe get some plasters if you have big hands as I cut mine up loads doing my TIP. A mod well worth doing though

Did you feel any improvement after fitting? Anyone have there's dynoed before and after?

I've been offered a perfect forge tip for €100, dunno whether it's needed after reading the forums. My car is not mapped, yet.

• Like 1

Did you feel any improvement after fitting? Anyone have there's dynoed before and after?

I've been offered a perfect forge tip for €100, dunno whether it's needed after reading the forums. My car is not mapped, yet.

I'm not overly sure, as I've not fitted one yet and tested it, but on an unmapped car you'll get a small BHP gain and some extra intake noise. Think both increase further when remapped.

I have a stage 1 tune and the car felt like it picked up alot faster low to mid rpm. I have not run mine on a dyno so not able to advise if you get extra power or if it just feels like you do.

It ia apparently a must for tuned cars, as the OE intake is quite restrictive.... downpipe and cat are quite restrictive too...

I have seen 2 cars with big downpipe/exhaust (decat like miine or sports cat) and all the other supporting mods, like oversize TIP, CAI ect... make 205 bhp on the rollers WITHOUT a map! :o

• Like 1