Is it possible to get driving mode selection with VCDS?

I think you would have to retrofit the button as well.

I cant remember seeing any way to change driving mode without opening the menu with the mode button.

The first Octavia i testdrove, in Tromsø actually, had the posibility to change drivingmode in the satnav unit. I dont remember if there was a button also. I am aware that it is possbile to add the button but it seems like a lot of work if it can be done only by VCDS.

The first Octavia i testdrove, in Tromsø actually, had the posibility to change drivingmode in the satnav unit. I dont remember if there was a button also. I am aware that it is possbile to add the button but it seems like a lot of work if it can be done only by VCDS.

How was that done? I have to press the mode button for the menu to come on screen, on the satnav.

What car did you testdrive btw? Was it a White l&k 1.8tsi 4x4?

Edited by Gromle

Could be that i remember wrong and that there was a button i had to press to get the menu on the screen. 

This testdrive was in 2014 i think, it was a blue diesel with 4x4 as the TSi was out the day i was there.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I would also activate that if its possible. For golf 7 you have complete instructions how to but also need button, is it possible for skoda did anyone tried, and if someone know pin locations where vRS button should connect for golf 7is like in the picture. Any help would be good.

023480D2-EB9B-4651-95AE-F85029A629B9.png

That seems a little confused as on the golf 7.5 driver profiles are different to mode selection.