Mudflaps for VRS

Hi all,

Just looking at these on Super Skoda.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-rear-mudflaps-original-Skoda-autoas

My new O3 VRS Estate arrives on Sept 1st and doesn't have mudflaps - are these easy to fit? Are all of the holes already in place or do they require drilling?

Cheers

Edited by Dalelfc89

No drilling required for the rears.

On the front, there are three fixings, one requires a hole drilling in the arch liner, but many of here have just used the other two with no apparent ill effects. I used all three fixings as it wasn't difficult (but I took the front wheels off).

The holes were all present for the rear flaps, but I had to make an extra hole for the front ones.

It was a bit fiddly to fit with the wheels still on, but no big deal.

** You beat me to it Matt!**

Edited by andyh41
  • Like 1

Had my Vrs estate since May 14, Fitted a full set at the time "we"were all told the standard ones wouldn't fit. It's all to do ground clearance.Ok reverse upto, or drop off the odd curb, and the rear ones can scrape.But never had adjust or refit.Just use common sense (don't off road). ????????.Mine' on the 18" rims

I don't have a drill so I used a set of larger and larger screws, then worked a screwdriver around to make the third hole. It's just the plastic fender liner. Just be sure you don't make it too big by accident. Start small and slowly work up.