Skoda Kodiaq launch

@Lee

It wouldn't be the first time Skoda have been spotted misleading their customers.

This image was taken at a MkIII Octavia press event.

Strapping down the suspension to make the car look lower!

Skoda_Octavia_III_Combi_zive_pasy_Perex_

• Like 1

It wouldn't be the first time Skoda have been spotted misleading their customers.

This image was taken at a MkIII Octavia press event.

Strapping down the suspension to make the car look lower!

Skoda_Octavia_III_Combi_zive_pasy_Perex_

sod the expense of coilovers, I'm off to Halfords for some ratchet straps. I will be stanced. Hold my beer, I'm off to Edition 38 after a trip to the local out of town shopping complex. Anyone want off-cuts for their boot builds while I'm there as Carpet Right are just next door to Halfords :D

• Like 3

I *really* like the look of it but it's a half metre longer than the Yeti and over a metre wider turning circle. I've been spoilt by the manoeuvrability and wouldn't want to lose that. Plus I have no need of all that extra space and the price will be out of my budget! Now if they bring out a 4x4 electric or hybrid Yeti II - well, then I will be severely tempted.

Looks like a Rangerover Evoque to me just bigger.

Me the wife and the baby, its perfect.  we want one.  we need a new motor and tbh there isnt anything of this spec etc for the same money unless you go kia etc.

Lovely looking motor to me, wife loves it to and she likes french design normaly. I think this is the car to convert her to the realms of Skoda!

• Like 1

Reckon we might see some prices after the Paris Motor Show, when it get it's first motor show outing.

I like the look of it, but don't need that something that big. When some of the initial reviews are comparing it to a Touraeg I get a bit worried!

No that's based on the Tiguan - and forthcoming Yeti.

This looks more like a Q7

They are all still MQB platform cars compared to the Q7's MLB2.

The Kodiaq is at the top end of the scale, and the Yetii will probably match the Ateca's dimensions.

Ateca 4363x1841
Tiguan 4486x1839
Kodiaq 4700x1882

Q5 4629x1880
Q7 5072x2928
Octavia 4685x1814
Yeti 4222x1794
  • Like 2