Wheel bolts and H&R Spacers

meb90

Hello :)

Having a sort out as I no longer own a Skoda:

H&R 8mm spacers for 5x100/112. They are used, but in perfect working order. I'd be looking for £40 posted. *SOLD*

20160727_173308_zpsamohxcls.jpg

20160727_173318_zpsz61hdyvu.jpg

20160727_173334_zpsycybdvit.jpg

Set of taper seat wheel bolts with locks. Includes 4 locking wheel bolts and key (TPI bolts), 10 35mm long bolts and 8 28mm long bolts. I used them with the CVR alloys and the extra length of the locking bolts caused no issues. I'd be looking for £20 posted for the set.

20160727_173704_zpssurtyn4n.jpg

Set of radius seat bolts with locks. Includes 4 locking wheel bolts and key and 16 35mm long bolts, all TPI bolts. The strange looking bolt head is just for confusion, they are just a 17mm hex. I did chemically blacken the heads, but this has faded over time. I'd be looking for £20 posted for the set.

20160727_173940_zpsek3ogzpn.jpg

I am located in Whitchurch, North Shropshire, if you'd like to collect.

Any questions, please ask, including sensible offers.

Thanks, Matt

Edited by meb90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a pair off 15 mm hubcentric spacers also, there brand new. Be a good match to these bolts if anyone is interested?

Are they 5x112? What make?

PM me so as not to spam this thread anymore