H&R 40 mm springs 18" and off set ?

xdamn

I'm on H&R mate with Spacers...Skoda Octavia VRS wheels are all originally 51mm offset. And 7.5" wide..That's the Gemini and pictoris 18" and the 19" xtremes.

I have 12mm spacers all round so that puts the offset to 39 but some guys are running 20mm rear and 10 or 15mm fronts and they have no issues.

So I would say if you stick with somewhere around a 7.5" rim and a 30-35mm offset you should be fine.

Everytime I look at your car, I think "Maybe I should have gone with H&R instead of Eibach..." ;)

Every. Time.

Haha. Sell the eibachs and buy some H&R ;-) I always used eibach on my Italian cars and then I put some H&R onto a Meriva OPC and they were amazing so don't use any others now. I also have a fabia VRS which I have just purchased for my wife and I've ordered the H&R for that too. Nearly brought some vogtland coilovers for that but resisted

• Like 1

Still haven't done anything with my springs...

I am fearful the front splitter will end up too low and start scraping kerbs etc when parking, but, really ant the lowered look...

Can anyone confirm if they've had any issues since lowering ?

You guys with lowered and spaced out wheels, have you noticed an increase in tyre wear in the insides of your tyres with the extra negative camber?

Shouldn't be any extra unless the alignment hasn't been checked after fitting? Neither will create extra negative camber to the best of my knowledge.