Yeti paint colour

Exige Dave

Hi there, took delivery of the wife's new Yeti today which was supposed to be Moon White Metalic but I'm convinced it's in fact Candy white as I can't see any flec at all - is there any way of checking the actual colour on the vin number etc before I kick off with the dealer?

TIA

Looks like it is LS9R - 2Y2Y

That's the correct code for Moon White, which mine is, park it alongside a Candy white and you will notice the difference. Need to look very closely to see the Flec, but like most paints it also depends on the lighting conditions.

We've got a Petrol Blue Yeti ordered because they cancel the colour we want between deciding and ordering. The Octavia we were shown in blue looked darker the the "bowling" ball sample in the showroom. But think we've seen a Yeti on the road in our colour. So Probably does depend on the natural day light. Had a Rover 800 in blue once, that something looked green !

Petrol Blue is a great colour and was on my short list, the Yeti in the dealer's show room was Petrol blue, it's one of those colours that change with the light can look blue and at other times more green. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Whatever colour you choose it will still need cleaning!

• Like 1

Having had moon white for over a year now, I can immediately see the difference between moon and candy.  The candy seems very flat and creamy.  My moon white seems a bit sparklier (if there is such a word!) and livelier in colour. 

Having had moon white for over a year now, I can immediately see the difference between moon and candy.  The candy seems very flat and creamy.  My moon white seems a bit sparklier (if there is such a word!) and livelier in colour.

Agree

I've currently got a very dirty moon white, need to wash it this weekend to make it sparkle again.