Latest Bolero software version

garpunkal

Hi all, 

What is the latest software version? 

I'm currently running: 0241 (from purchase, 1/9/2015). 

Whenever I go-to update portal, is tells me this: Your navigation system can be updated only from DVD. Please visit your dealer.

I don't have navigation, or a dvd player. :(

I've contacted my dealer and they're getting back to me. 

• 5 months later...

Bump like a thread necromancer...

I've got 0245 on a September 2015 Fabia (with CarPlay etc). Carplay crashes occasionally, so I'd love to know if the dealer has an update that they've not applied. 

(I get the same message as the OP for my VIN too)

to find your software version turn the Bolero system on, go to Setup, then hold the Setup physical button until a "Software Update" screen appears. Look for "Installed SW MU version". 

edit: instructions to find software version

Edited by bwooce
Instructions

I was just wondering this too... Android Auto crashes from time to time and triggers a reboot of the head unit. My car's a MY16, built March 23rd last year (so today is its birthday!).

2 hours ago, vc-10 said:

I was just wondering this too... Android Auto crashes from time to time and triggers a reboot of the head unit. My car's a MY16, built March 23rd last year (so today is its birthday!).

Although it was probably conceived in January ;)

I wonder what the lead times are... I picked it up in May, but the build date according to the My Skoda app was the 23rd. 

Incidentally, it rebooted twice on a 15 minute journey yesterday. I wasn't happy!

• 3 weeks later...

Hy to all

Can someone tell me is mirrorlink oprion that comes with bolero or it need to be purchased aditionaly.

We bought new Fabia monte carlo 1.2 tsi 110 hp and it arrived few weeks ago and I was hopeing that this option would be on but when I look for media option there is no mirror link. I also try to cinnect my phone with usb cable but option mirror link doesent showes.

Will software update change something...

Thanks!

Noticed recently after updating to android 7.1.2 you no longer need to usb cable for android auto 

Might have been that way before but tbh only just noticed 

Hy

Manny thanks to all..

I understand how it should work but I dont have under menu "mirrorlink" item. Or "smart link" wich option I could purchase but I tought it will arrive with mirrorlink regarding on year of manufacture...

I will check with may dealer what he says about it.

Sounds like you've not got SmartLink installed then! SmartLink replaced MirrorLink. SmartLink includes MirrorLink, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay.