Saying goodbye

bruceiow

My beloved fabia elegance has finally been sold. We bought her used in 2009 and have loved every mile since, but at 14 years old we needed something a bit newer.

What a brilliant car it was, roomy, comfy, well equipped, lovely engine and good dynamics. So sad to drive off without her.

I want to pass on my thanks to everyone here at briskoda who has helped over the years with the problems we faced along the way. A true community of helpful people.

We have bought a Fiat 500s for my wife in replacement but I doubt it will last as long as the skoda; )

Thanks once again.

My beloved fabia elegance has finally been sold. We bought her used in 2009 and have loved every mile since, but at 14 years old we needed something a bit newer.

What a brilliant car it was, roomy, comfy, well equipped, lovely engine and good dynamics. So sad to drive off without her.

I want to pass on my thanks to everyone here at briskoda who has helped over the years with the problems we faced along the way. A true community of helpful people.

We have bought a Fiat 500s for my wife in replacement but I doubt it will last as long as the skoda; )

Thanks once again.

Enjoy the new car :)

But remeber, you dont have to leave forever... plenty returnees with and without Skodas!

• Like 1