Skoda Configurator...Meteor Grey - Gemini Silver Wheels

Hopefully this weekend i shall be placing an order for a new Octavia Tsi VRS Estate.

Would like to go for the 230 VRS but hate those awful wheels, can you ask for standard VRS wheels instead ?

Using the configurator and seeing cars on the forum its between candy white and Meteor Grey (primer) but every picture i see has Gemini Anthracite wheels.

Does anyone have a VRS estate in Meteor Grey with the Gemini Silver wheels, on the configurator it looks awesome! 

Edited by Fullraceb20

you can't order a vRS230 any more, order books closed in August!

Ah really!! Ive spoken to a few dealers this week and they haven't mentioned that :dull:

Don't forget folks, the order book has only been closed for over 2 months, how do you expect the dealers to know about it yet, give em at least 6 months  :notme:

I had to tell my dealer about the engine shortages   :yes:

I got offered 20k for my vrs 230 from the dealer today. They said since the order books closed they've had more interest than ever!