Favorit / Felicia front spring discs.

I have been trying to find somewhere that can supply new top spring cups (spring discs) for Felicia and Favorit front struts. Part number is 6UO412113, but I can't seem to track down a supplier. The ones I took off my daughter's car were a bit thin, so they are heading for the scrap metal bin.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Can I just say this is nothing to do with this posting it is just to say a very big THANK YOU to RicardoM I look on this forum most days having a 1998 Felecia from new and still loving it, RicardoM has helped me and so many others your knowlege mate is second to none so you are most appreciated by many I am sure.

Me I am not as knowledgeable as you on the Skoda Felicia and not at a age to be abule to carry out most work.

So thank you for all the time you give and help on this forum.

I’m happy to help. There are other knowledgeable guys too, probably I'm the fastest :)

Keep watching this section of the forum. Cheers.

Many thanks Ricardo.

Who would have thought that you would have to go to the Belgian ebay site to find parts in England?

You're welcome.

Tip: when searching for part codes that start with 6U, the third character is digit 0 (zero) not capital O. That will bring more hits from Google.

Wow!

Yes please, that would be great.

To allow for packaging, plus your time and effort, would £15 cover it?

Also, you were right Ricardo, I had initially used the letter O in my search, instead of zero.     :bearhug:

• 2 weeks later...

On a similar topic could someone point me in the right direction for the rear spring cones /rubbers please

101511000_zps81z74s4n.png

20161121_183028_zpst9jgglrg.png

You are after 5, 8 and 10 right? You can either ring up the Skoda dealer and tell them the part numbers to see if you can still get them or try putting the part numbers in Google/Ebay or similar.