Any members interested in meet for video/photo shoot?

TSIspirit

Hello all,

I hope I'm allowed to ask this on here! I have been asked to produce some content for a motoring blog and would love to take a look at a community like ours and also underappreciated roads we are lucky to have in the UK.

I am thinking of a meet and convoy of our pride and joy somewhere either around Quernmore near Lancaster or in the Forest of Bowland - both provide fantastic scenery and are great roads too. Whether its slammed, stanced, as it left the factory or whatever you have done with your skoda, I would love to have the opportunity to share it with the world!

Some sequences will also be used in a promotional video for an app I am working on to encourage people into fitness and other activities.

If any of you guys are interested please get in touch!

Thanks for your time :)

Edited by TSIspirit
  • Like 1

I'll keep watching this, I'll hope to attend.

My car is a 2011 Fabia mk2 1.2 tsi was 84hp now 120hp fitted with powerflex suspension bushes no traction control and no esp

Edited by Kenrw8

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys, loooong overdue an update on this. I do still intend to do this but got a million things which need organising first. Sorry to let you down! Will post here again when I have something more solid :)