Columbus firmware upgrade

Hi All,

I intend getting a columbus unit for my skoda superb, the one I have my eye on has the part number Part No is 3T0 035 680A  does anyone know what the latest firmware for that unit is and does anyone have a copy?  Obviously skoda update site goes off  the vin number of the car so not much help.

Highest version you can load is 5270, but there's other possibly better options unless you know what you're doing. There's a version 5238 which has been modified to work with lots of different units, which might be a better bet for you. You'll also need new maps once you update the firmware as the hard drive gets formatted and wipes everything.

Highest version you can load is 5270, but there's other possibly better options unless you know what you're doing. There's a version 5238 which has been modified to work with lots of different units, which might be a better bet for you. You'll also need new maps once you update the firmware as the hard drive gets formatted and wipes everything.

Cool, where would I get the 5238 from?  

I thought though that the skoda versions end in 4