Seat Covers or Leather seats

Has anybody fitted any decent seat covers to a mk11 hatchback that don't look naff?

Mine has the factory fitted covers (petrol TSI Elegance 2011) which are all bitty and I am wondering if I can either renew the covers or even swop the seats for full leather ones if its an easy job and I can find any.

There are no electrics to the seats but wondering if arm rests mite be a problem as I'm guessing these would need replacing too in order to look right.

Any advice much welcomed guys.

Thanks

Problem with leather seats as I found is its hard to find genuine vrs ones, the other leathers normally from l/k or elegance have electric fronts that physically fit but a mare to wire up. What a lot of people do is find a octavia rear then some Audi/vw fronts that are non electric, saying that tho I would always go seats over covers and the Audi s-line front seats are very nice

Edited by dsj20v

Thanks for the input guys. Looks like its not going to be an easy fix. The vrs seats I have seen on ebay all have the vrs logo on them and as my car is not a vrs I don't want to fit those seats to make my car look like something its not.

Certainly don't want electric front seats because as you say a nightmare to wire up.

Also trying to find audi front seats and an Octavia rear with the same leather pattern and shade would be a nightmare I would imagine, but I will check them out.

Got a feeling I will have to explore the cover route unfortunately. 

Problem with leather seats as I found is its hard to find genuine vrs ones, the other leathers normally from l/k or elegance have electric fronts that physically fit but a mare to wire up. What a lot of people do is find a octavia rear then some Audi/vw fronts that are non electric, saying that tho I would always go seats over covers and the Audi s-line front seats are very nice

I bought the VRS black leather seats, cards, middle arm rest from here for £290 collected. The set was for sale for long time and start from 500, thats the real price from FL model. They are heated also but my car has no option to connect it but who care...

If you want to find you are always find...

Seats from VRS are the best. Good luck

Thanks Mike, I'll keep an eye out for some. Were there any other models that came with leather seats besides the Elegance? Mine is an Elegance but didn't come with leather seats so were they an option rather than a standard?

The only other model I can think of that may have had them as an option would have been the SE Plus.

If so then there will be just the 2 models of car that I am looking at to find some seats that will fit.

Edited by maverick54

That's cleared it up Mike :D . Thanks for the info. I'll keep looking. Interesting to know the estate and hatchback are interchangeable, would never have thought that. Cheers mate.

All seats are the same. Front door cards are the same. Rear door cards are different. Upper plastic trim is longer in estate. Can be sorted by plasic welding job.i done it to my car as enterior comes from hetch to estate.