Just wanted to say well done....(not car insurance!)

robt100

Just rang up your guys to renew my home insurance....

From pressing the call button, through the recorded messages then getting to Daryl to make my card payment was easy. Even managed a few enquiries about my car insurance quote when its due (sadly I think its going up even though I'm travelling 10k less, but that's another story!) and getting all the answers I needed.

Total time?

2 minutes, 48 seconds! Very Impressed! Thanks again CK!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, the Car insurance wasn't competative. about 20% more than last year. Sent of a cheaper quote to the team (for £399 plus 95 excess) and had a message left on my phone today saying that the quote I sent in has been matched at £420 with 150 excess..........erm, not sure where that value has come from? Also still has a higher compulsory excess. To 'match' the other quote it would need to have been £330 to compensate for the higher excess. Funilly enough, the better quote is from your neighbours at hastings  :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Sponsor

Hi Rob,

Have looked into this one. You sent a quote through for £399.39 including legal cover and £95.00 excess. I think Milton looked at it and didn’t think legal was included so he factored in that insurer's legal fees of £26.99 hence our revised cost of £426.38.

Also their excess was £95 – the lowest total excess we can do with the company quoted is £150.

Glad we got to the bottom of what happened (a simple misunderstanding on our part) but I guess it doesn't help you much now. Sorry that we didn't keep you on this occasion but I think you can see that it was our intention to do so.

best,

Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for looking into it for me. Yes, sadly doesn't help much at the moment, but I will be trying again at the end of this year, and there is still my wife's renewal at some point later in the year :happy: hopefully you can win me back next time  :rofl: 

• Like 1