ISOFIX car seats for Fabia Hatch Mk III

Hi Everyone,

I have recently ordered my new Fabia Hatch SE L TSI 1.2 90 in Quartz Grey and can't wait to have it delivered to my dealer.

I have searched on the forums for a thread on car seats on this model and could not find any, apologies if I have just missed it.

Could you possibly recommend which car seats (group 1) are best suited for the Fabia? I am looking at ISOFIX car seats as they are supposed to be better secured, but I have also found the Graco Milestone, which does not use ISOFIX, and goes from birth to 12 years.

Many thanks for your help!

Well given the that isofix is quick and easy to fit a very secure, i would go with that.

The isofix points in the fabia are more accessible then on most cars and quick easier fitted in place because of that

I bought a Recaro Polaric rear facing seat for my MKIII (before I took delivery of the car, I was trying to be prepared). The manufacturer said it would fit fine but that's not strictly true.

It fits - just - but the front passenger seat needs to be fully forward and tilted slightly forward in order to accommodate it. Hardly convenient.

I opted for a forward facing instead. Top top - if buying rear facing, wait until you have the car.

Other than that, its easy to pop in and out. Literally seconds. Hope this helps.

Expecting my first soon, recently bought an ISO family fix two way and it fits solidly, but as stated just about manageable. Adding to this, the fabia had to go in to have my smartlink investigated and they gave me an Octavia as courtesy for a few days and it fits much better. Obviously a bigger car but leg room on all seats with isofix and baby seat is massively superior. Fabia is just too small

Octavia is a great car for transporting children. Loads of back seat space for child seats and a massive boot for the pram.

Not massively more expensive, if you get a 1.2 Octavia.

Must admit when we swopped the roomster for the fabia I didn't think to try the seat in big mistake

You don't realise how much smaller the fabia are on the inside

Seat in the back the front passenger seat is fwd a little mother care didn't list a isofix seat for the fabia 3 apparently and tried to twlle they where all the same 2008 onwards and would not let me try one to fit

We had to buy one and it was non returnable if it didnt fit

It was late on a Saturday night and we needed a seat for the next day so no time to go elsewhere and bought a non isofix seat that I am not to keen on as it's more upright than I would like

My daughter is 2 and a bit and sleeps in the car easy and I worry about her head being fwd when she drops off

We got the maxi-cosi family fix, fits fine in ours with just a slight limitation on passenger leg room. Have a look for combined deals, we got the base and 0+ seat and a group 1 seat all at the same time and saved £££

Definitely go isofix, much easier.