Headlight units

Have a quick question, was having a look at my car (2007 Octavia vRS derv) and have the headlight washer but the bulbs are h7 but I'm guessing they should have been xenon bulbs? Are the headlight units the same and previous owner just put in wrong bulbs?

My first vrs had washer covers and halogen bulbs too. I don't think it actually had the washers or they didn't work at least.

The previous seller had installed and removed an hid kit before I bought it so I don't think it ever had standard xenons.

Easiest way to check,factory xenon equipped cars don't have the manual headlight height adjustment roller next to the instrument illumination roller on the dash.

AFAIK headlight washers came only as a package with Xenons on the VRS.

Edited by Mr G 76

Thanks for the information, don't have the roller adjustment on the dash so guessing should have had xenon's. Also talking about the fluid level sensor anyone heard of them playing up my one intermittently says fluid low but topped up day before. Seems to be better I've changed from the cheap halfords stuff. Can't see why what fluid in it would make a difference.