Driver alert system

26DIPP

I stumbled across the Driver Alert System - DAS. On our L&K I do not have the cup of symbol in the dashboard and no menue option either, but apparently it can be activated. Does anyone know what is needed to activate it?

I know that Gateway 19 has to have ch 5 activated, but I read about a modification within 17 but cannot find much about it.

So your CAN gateway is a 7N0907530AM running SW:1642.

I'm pretty sure that just needs flashing to add MKE support. Your instrument cluster and steering assist both look new enough :)

Where are you based?

The gateway I have is quite upgradable, at some point I want to try flashing it to a BL rev (SW:1682).

I think the AM rev tops out at SW:1642 as the EEPROM is smaller on HW:55 versions. I'll drop you a PM :)

I downloaded 7N0907530AN_1642.SGO and 7N0907530BC_1663.SGO and did 2 flashes. The first with 7N0907530AN went through and left the gateway on the old SW 7N0907530AM rather than changing to AN. I still did not see MKE. I then used 7N0907530BC_1663 and that brought 19 up SW 7N0907530BB, but still not showing any MKE. I just had to recode the battery controller.

No DTCs.

I had to stop because the laptop battery was low.

autoscan_20161207_1548_post flash 19 _E.txt

autoscan_20161207_1632_post flash 19_2.txt