Hpfp upgrade with no map

I've just ordered a front mount, clutch and autotech pump internals.

Is it safe to run the car with the pump internals fitted an no map to suit? I plan on fitting everything at xmas and get the car mapped probably around April/may.

Thanks.

Thanks guys. Ecomatt, for some reason I thought the rs4 valve was about £100 but it's only £50ish so yeah I'll change that.

Muzza, did you notice any difference with it before you had it mapped? I saw a thread online where a guy logged requested rail pressure vs actual pressure and it was supplying the right pressure.

Can't remember if he said the car felt better though.

I did this in my R before getting mapped and ran fine. RS4 valve and HPFP (Even did RFD too, which caused a noticeable difference but nothing to worry about), sadly only ran like that for about 2 weeks then car was stolen!

I've been thinking of doing the RFD too using creation motorsport's kit.

Gutted you had your car stolen mate, been in the same situation myself, was two "friends" who stole my cupra r whilst drunk and hit something taking out an alloy and bumper. Needless to say I caught up with them and they seriously regretted it.

I don't think I'd want my car back after a theft again due to the fact they kick the **** out them.