Skoda Favorit Rallying

Hi All

I have just collected an Ex Skoda Favorit Challenge car with a view to recommissioning and restoring (where required).

Has anyone anything rallying related tucked away or can recommend a source for spares?

Kind regards

Simon

Depends what you intend to do really ie keep it as original gpn or make a competitive car out of it? Gripper do a lsd which will transform the handling. Avo have front inserts I designed to fit a bilstein casing and engine wise there is a bit of choice with small block vw ones.

Edited by felicia16v
  • Like 1

Thanks Felicia 16v.

I am trying to keep it as straight forward to maintain as possible as it will be doing mostly demonstration stuff.

But any group A stuff would be of interest.

At the moment practical spares would include 98pcd wheels and anything mechanical that might be unique to a MK1 Favorit.

Kind regards

Simon

I have an ex works car, imported from Czech Republic. As  far as the wheels are concerned, you will find it much easier to convert to  100pcd, either by simple machining, or changing the front end to later spec.  Do you have rear discs?  If not , you should get them, pretty simple conversion using Mk2 Golf stuff, this also has the advantage of being 100pcd too. 

Thanks Felicia 16v.

I am trying to keep it as straight forward to maintain as possible as it will be doing mostly demonstration stuff.

But any group A stuff would be of interest.

At the moment practical spares would include 98pcd wheels and anything mechanical that might be unique to a MK1 Favorit.

Kind regards

Simon

• 6 years later...