New picked up today

Picked up my new octavia se sport in race blue today. Iam really pleased with it. Looking forward to some reliable motoring after not so reliable meriva. Shouldn't take me to long to get use to all toys. ????

• Like 2

Use this for pics, https://postimg.org/image/pigzpfcn7/d356ef0c/ you don't need an acount, click upload, choose image and then once uploaded copy and paste the hotlink for forums and it will display on here as the image

Screenshot_2016_12_24_23_24_12.pnguploading pictures

Edited by POWYSWALES

Looks great, pick mine up in about another 40 hours, it has felt like forever. Did you get car mats with yours?

Unfortunately I didn't because they had to match an online deal, they wouldn't budge on anything else. 

I still managed to get a decent set for £21, but you can get the entire protection pack for £100 delivered from Skoda Parts Ireland.

What's your MPG like so far? Mine seems a little lower than expected and I've tried not to drive it hard either. 37 average :( 

]I did get mats and one for the boot as well.

did u get it from boarder skoda  dumfries ..... i got my octavia vrs there in november but live in liverpool .... as my m8 live's there ....

post-119681-0-28126400-1482844410_thumb.jpg

Edited by biggerian