Octavia III VCDS adaptation for acoustic signal on lock-unlock

cristianhaulica

Hi

I did not found this information around here. (Maybe it should be linked to as http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/299424-octavia-iii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested well)

In (09) Cent. Electric controller for Skoda Octavia III 5E, to acoustically acknowledge the lock and unlock (so-called US setting).

09 -Cent. Electric
 Security Access - 16 enter code 31347
 Adaptation - 10

(1)-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung entriegeln   active
(2)-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung verriegeln   active

(8)-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung global   active

(7)-Acknowledgement signals-Menuesteuerung akustische Rueckmeldung   active      (for new option in the infotainment menu)
(3)-Acknowledgement signals-Dauer der Akustischen Rueckmeldung vom Einfachhorn   briefly    (for the length of the horn signal)

Have Fun.

Is this to make the alarm chirp when locking and unlocking on the mk3? If it is you can do it in the infotainment system.

Mike

Yes, but certain markets do not have alarms fitted (the UK uses the alarm siren for the door chirps) therefore I assume there is no option to turn the chirps on via the infotainment??

So this will use the horn... from the ones I have seen on youtube clips they sound pretty naff though IMO.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I have done the listed steps. I get the option in the Multimedia system, but its not working. 

Can someone tell me what can be the problem or what can i do to find out what is wrong or what can i do to make it work ?