Fabia Tsi 110 Estate Fuse Box Layout.

Hello, just got a 110 Estate last month and I am over the moon with it. I am just wiring in my "Dash Cam" and I cannot identify the fuse that I wish to piggy back across. I wish to use fuse 27 the rear window wiper supply but I cannot see the fuse numbers . I have looked for a layout diagram without success. Any help would be appreciated..

Hi

I used fuse location 35 as it was unused, but I found after checking with a multi meter that is was live with ignition switched on.

I have now been using my dash cam for over 18 months with no problems.

I can’t guarantee it will be same on your car, or give problems, but could give you a starting point

It's on page 182 of the owners manual.

Thanks for that, just checked and not in my manual, fuses on page 163 but layout does not match my car. Time to phone dealer methinks.

Geoff.

Easy way to locate items in manual is to use the PDF version, which is avaliable on the Skoda Website, and download it to your PC

The indexing in the paper version is rubbish

This link should work

http://tinyurl.com/jrzkzzf

Thanks also for that but that is the manual that I have and it don,t match the box in my vehicle.

Geoff.

I know this sounds crazy but are you looking at the fuse board under the bonnet?

It seems strange that the under dash one does not look like the one in the manual, which is the one I used for my Dash Cam

I know this sounds crazy but are you looking at the fuse board under the bonnet?

It seems strange that the under dash one does not look like the one in the manual, which is the one I used for my Dash Cam

Yes inboard fuse box under rotary lighting control switch, very strange. Awaiting response from dealer, will get back to you when I have the answer (unless it is too embarrassing).

Geoff.