New member from ireland.

SportlineBri

Hello.

Recently signed up on here so I thought I'd say hl.

Brian is my name and I'm from co roscommon in Ireland.

Currently driving a mk7 golf GTD but not for much longer as I'm collecting my new superb combi sportline at the weekend . Looking forward to it !

• Like 1

Cheers . It's a 190bhp tdi in Corrida red + 19"vega,s.

I'm hoping it will be a step up alright, the gtd has been a good car for me to be fair .

I'll put some pictures up when I collect it .

Looking forward to seeing pictures of this car as I'm ordering the exact same car....in Red also....but looking for different alloys.....although after seeing your pics...may change my mind!! I'm getting the Hatch...How about you?

Looking forward to seeing pictures of this car as I'm ordering the exact same car....in Red also....but looking for different alloys.....although after seeing your pics...may change my mind!! I'm getting the Hatch...How about you?

I'll get some pictures up soon , no I went for the combi version .I quite like the Vega,s actually, much better than the zenith Imo.