**Heads Up** - £58 Nilfisk C110 4-5

Jonny5ive

Ooooo, that looks interesting thanks!  Is that washer any good?  I guess I'm intersted in durability.  I don't have one at all but at that price, if it was durable I'd be happy with something suitable for occasional use.  Cleaning the patio a little in the spring time (york stone flags get filthy in the winter!) and a quick blast to get the worst of the grime off the car along with a mist of auto finesse citrus power.  It would probably only get used a dozen times a year.  I've heard the experts here mention nilfisk in good terms before, but i note that model is air cooled, don't the y need to be water cooled to last a bit better?  I know from my dad's experience with pressure washers its 'buy cheap, buy twice'...or even thrice with him.  So is it a bargain, or is it a waste of £58?  Mind you, at that price I guess i wouldn't complain if it only lasted 2 or 3 years.