Fog Lens problem?

psion121

• 2 weeks later...

I used the front fogs last week for the first time since we got the car. I was on my way home from work in the early hours and there were a good few thick fog patches on the motorway. They were only on for around 20-25 minutes but I noticed a similar mark to yours on the driver side foglight glass when I was washing the car on Saturday. The passenger side one was fine with no marking at all.

Have you been back to the dealer yet with yours and if so what did they do? Was the foglight replaced under warranty?

Hmmm. Just been and had another look and it is not as noticeable but is still just visible. Only difference is that it was bright and sunny on Saturday and is cloudy and dull today so is it something that is more visible when it's brighter I wonder???

I'm going to keep an eye on ours and see how it goes. I might even pop the front fogs on a couple of times when I'm cleaning the car etc..... to see if it gets worse with another couple of instances of them being used etc.....