Pioneer NAVGATE EVO navigation system- nice bit of kit

On 5/30/2017 at 12:49, Mikehaseler said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay on this, I've been out of the business for a bit, and we've have some issues with the distribution on this which has caused more delays.
We finally have some pricing and availability. This product was intended for purchase as a fitted solution via authorised dealers and not as a retail boxed product retailing at around £1300-£1400 at dealer level. We've managed to secure the supply of this as a retail product, allowing you to purchase and install yourself, saving you more money.

Pricing to members of the forum, which include a 10% discount of the cost of box price itself are:

Navigation system £899.99
XDV-10 (add on DVD player) £199.99
DAB Ant £24.99 (if required request via email)

The distributor for this product is InCarTec in Exeter if fitting is required at their labour rate, other wise the item will be shipped to your door.

Sales enquires: 
Email: [email protected]

Is it possible to do a certain kind of solution to the Skoda S3 with original Bolero setup?

2 minutes ago, inaaris said:

Is it possible to do a certain kind of solution to the Skoda S3 with original Bolero setup?

Unfortunately, not at the minute, but who knows what might happen in the upcoming future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 14:34, Mikehaseler said:

Unfortunately, not at the minute, but who knows what might happen in the upcoming future.

Whats funny is that how long it has taken.

The S3 is not new anymore, and pretty much no good options to get rid of your factory fitted radio for a better option :).

• Like 1

I noticed on the product site that there is an accessory to reuse the OEM antenna, and also a windscreen type DAB antenna. Oddly the former is only listed on the EU site and not the UK one, is there a compatibility issue with UK car antenna? I certainly would prefer to use the OEM one compared to an inferior windscreen option.

• 9 months later...
On 5/30/2017 at 10:49, Mikehaseler said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay on this, I've been out of the business for a bit, and we've have some issues with the distribution on this which has caused more delays.
We finally have some pricing and availability. This product was intended for purchase as a fitted solution via authorised dealers and not as a retail boxed product retailing at around £1300-£1400 at dealer level. We've managed to secure the supply of this as a retail product, allowing you to purchase and install yourself, saving you more money.

Pricing to members of the forum, which include a 10% discount of the cost of box price itself are:

Navigation system £899.99
XDV-10 (add on DVD player) £199.99
DAB Ant £24.99 (if required request via email)

The distributor for this product is InCarTec in Exeter if fitting is required at their labour rate, other wise the item will be shipped to your door.

Sales enquires: 
Email: sales@incartec.co.uk

Hi Mike, I've been looking at options and this looks like one of the best for an upgrade. The Pioneer website now  seems to list this model - AVIC-EVO1-OC2-MTB as apposed to the OC1. Do you know what the differences are, if any? Thanks.

Is it still possible to obtain one of these, either boxed or installed? 

There are 100's or 1000's of Octy owners who would like one.

I would be happy to be a - ahem - pioneer on this. Assuming its any good I am likely to keep telling people about how good it is on the forums.