Kodiaq vs CX-5 vs Sorento

romanv

interesting:) forza kodiaq! I am waiting the belgrade car show in march to compare sorento and kodiaq in terms of interior and luggage space. Since I am 197 cm tall, the verdict will be severe. Where is Hyundai Grand Santa Fe? But simply, Sorento here costs from 38 000 to 60 000 euros! Thats the starting price for Q7! Kodiaq starts from 20 000 euros and in my taste it is 35 000 euros with top equipement. Sorento is here only offered with large 2.4 and 2.2 engines whic are very expencive for taxes. For example, for kodiaq 2.0 TDI I have to pay 300 euros for taxes per year and for Sorento 750 euros with these engines!!! Good buy yellow friends, maybe in next life:)

Edited by djordje48

Just to put you at ease djordje48, I am 198cm and I went to see one on Thursday with my wife who has now ordered it.

I sat in drivers seat, plenty of space, and set it up for me. I then got out and was able to comfortably sit in the rear seat behind it!! Very impressed :)

As for the 7 seater, absolutely nothing chance of us fitting in the back row seats.

• Like 2