Retro fitting leather to mkii octavia

Hi all,

New to this forum and i am in need of some help....

I currently have a 2008 octavia with cloth interior and have sourced leather interior from a crashed octavia mk2. These leather seats have a memory function, electric adjustment and heated function. My question, is it possible to retro fot and enable these functions on my own car? Car interior shop asked if tyewiring  goes to the WCU or the fuseboard?

Any help on this would be great and if any more info is needed let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Gazza09

15 hours ago, mikeholroyd said:

Heated seat kit I installed

This is the kit I put in, now been in use over around 4 years, and cannot fault it. Nice, steady warmth on low, quick warm up and a hot behind when on full!

Cannot recommend this kit highly enough - retrofitting heated seats is something that is on the cards for the other car, and it will 110% be this kit that I use when that happens

Mike

They look good, how do you go about getting them into the seat? do the leather ones have a zip somewhere? don't fancy getting my needle and thread out :/