hello all

ghosty

2 hours ago, CWARD said:

At last someone else who appreciates the Orange machines. 

i love my ktm sounds great with the akros full system will never sell it i was my first bike

I had the 990SM with full Akra's and Motohooligan airbox. Fantastic bike, spent a lot of time getting it just right. Only sold it to could get the 1190 Adventure so the wife could go tourng with me again as she wouldn't go near the SM. 

The tinkering with the Adventure has already started with the SAS removed and Rottweiler Air Filter installed, already came with a Wings shortie exhaust. 

7 hours ago, CWARD said:

At last someone else who appreciates the Orange machines. 

Somebody mention the Laverda Jota?

(Was it the first bike to be able to actually do twice the NSL?)

Image result for Laverda Jota

1 hour ago, lol-lol said:

Somebody mention the Laverda Jota?

(Was it the first bike to be able to actually do twice the NSL?)

Image result for Laverda Jota

and it would weave well below the NSL too, still cool though. 

21 hours ago, CWARD said:

I had the 990SM with full Akra's and Motohooligan airbox. Fantastic bike, spent a lot of time getting it just right. Only sold it to could get the 1190 Adventure so the wife could go tourng with me again as she wouldn't go near the SM. 

The tinkering with the Adventure has already started with the SAS removed and Rottweiler Air Filter installed, already came with a Wings shortie exhaust. 

thought about getting one but could not part with my sm  as mrs wanted to go a tour so i just bought a pan euro lol best of both an the bandit is my winter slag lol

Now you're just rubbing it in. I wish I had the space and finances for two bikes. I would have loved to have kept the SM, it was a complete riot. I just hope the new owner appreciates the work I put in to it. 

1 minute ago, CWARD said:

Now you're just rubbing it in. I wish I had the space and finances for two bikes. I would have loved to have kept the SM, it was a complete riot. I just hope the new owner appreciates the work I put in to it. 

not rubbing it in mate  not how i roll mine has sas removed uprated slave akros thats it

Tongue in cheek mate, that's all. If you have the space and finances to keep more than one bike then do so, especially if they perform a different purpose.  If things get tough, sell the other bikes, wife, kids, your own body but keep the SM :biggrin:

1 minute ago, CWARD said:

Tongue in cheek mate, that's all. If you have the space and finances to keep more than one bike then do so, especially if they perform a different purpose.  If things get tough, sell the other bikes, wife, kids, your own body but keep the SM :biggrin:

lol am going to sell the bandit i think  never get used  and am fiscally challenged the now i  got two kids mrs is good to me shes a keeper  my own body aint worth much its fit for scrap even the mrs stopped paying me lol :D

• Like 1