New boy new toy!

Gwynalynne

Hi everyone,

Just bought my first ever Skoda and I couldn't be happier! It's a March 2016 Superb SE L estate with the 190 engine and manual gearbox. Panoramic roof, 19" alloys, Canton stereo...the list goes on. It's going to be a brilliant family car/workhorse...it's certainly a 'brisk Skoda!'

Got to praise the dealer-Mitchell Skoda in Chester. They couldn't have been more helpful.

MPG and reliabilty are my priorities, closely followed by comfort and practicality. It will also be called upon to tow a six berth twin axle caravan from time to time, so I'll keep you posted as to how I get on.

Happy motoring!

Gwyn

• Like 2

Hi,

Collected the car Friday 5pm. First impressions are very positive. Quick, spacious, lots of toys. Previous owner kept it for just 6000 miles so I hope it hasn't got an issue...30 day/1000 mile exchange policy in case it's not ok.

Like the whole 'driven by something different' thing that Skoda has at the moment, also the fact that the estate seems to win awards must count for something!

Funny how you see more Skodas once you've bought one!!!

Regards,

Gwyn

• Like 1