Vrs estate 2 Mods

Hi guys completely new today so take it easy on me! 

just bought myself a 2010 octavia vrs estate could some of you kind people point me in the direction of the best mods to get for the beast? it's the 2 litre tdi model 

cheers 

Kris

20170226_120220.jpg

Welcome.

Nice motor and a good place to start :biggrin:

I suppose it depends on what you want from the car and how far you want to go.

Most popular mods are suspension with everything from springs and Damper to airbags, stage 1 remap will get you circa 200 bhp. 

Then there are retrofits of equipment that was not speced when the car was built or available for this model I. E. Columbus sat nav and bluetooth and tweaks that can be done with VCDS. 

Take a look in the project build thread for MK2 VRS there's loads that people have done.

I have the  exact same car in hatch form my mods are in my signature and a link to my build thread is on the left.

If you are fancying going down the  retrofitting route take a look at @Eddie-NL and @tubbytommy build threads the things they have added are unreal.

Edited by Dave3283
  • Like 1

They are great cars. Just a few little bits make big differences!

Silver Octys look lovely with different colour wheels - Black, Anthracite, Shadow Chrome! Tinted windows, Colour coded grill - Take the shackles off and go for a remap too! 

All of the rest listed above should keep you busy!

• Like 1

thanks for all the great advice so far,

I am getting wheels refurbished they are going a dark grey chrome sorta thing, I really want to change the grill, also tinted windows and the remap is already getting done! 

I will put pics up every step if allowed! 

cheers again guys! 

Kris 

7 hours ago, wiilydog said:

You replace the stock arb with an after market one such as whiteline, the thicker arb will reduce roll and under steer.

that sounds great! u wouldn't have any links to where I can look to start off with? 

thanks for the advice!