Bye Bye Mk II hello MK III

Seven weeks seems quite a good build time, not too long to wait at all.

I recently enquired about a new Superb but with several factory fitted options and was quoted 12 weeks. 

1 hour ago, ILOVEMYSUPERB said:

just ordered a new 2.0 TDI 150 L&K estate in business grey to replace our 5yo 2.0 TDI 140 Elegance estate. Advised 7 wk build time....... can't wait!

need to remember to change the profile picture

Congrats. I ordered mine on 11th February and was told 13 weeks but I have a build date of week 11, commencing March 13th Seems like they are not taking as long as predicted (hopefully). I've also ordered an L&K but not estate version, dsg instead. 

Edited by tigermad

Was told 12 weeks when I ordered but the dealer called later to say they "had one in the order system already" and that they'd amended the spec to mine (only colour) and that I could have it in 7 wks.

Don't know if they order one without a customer knowing that before its built they're gonna sell one and can change it to suit......

4 hours ago, tigermad said:

What Superb did you order and when?

150 Manual estate SE Technology in quartz grey. Ordered 4th Nov 2016.

We have quite a few at work, seems the estates take a little longer. Might just be coincidence but that has been the case for the past half dozen or so.

5 hours ago, biomulv said:

150 Manual estate SE Technology in quartz grey. Ordered 4th Nov 2016.

We have quite a few at work, seems the estates take a little longer. Might just be coincidence but that has been the case for the past half dozen or so.

Have you got a confirmed build week?

Have gathered a lot of useful information from this forum, but now is Big day for me.
It's my first post and i'm waiting for my ordered 4X4 L&K 280PSI to replace my 8 year old MKII.

Build should be next week and order was in 29 on January.

Can't wait as thread starter :)

• Like 2

Just now, Mattster said:

Lease car replacing seat Leon, had to order 6 months in advance. Can't wait.

Cripes. Hope mine doesn't take that long.