Good Blue tooth head set for Garmin Zumo 345 LM

Danny 57

As the title, I have now bought it so looking for a good head set for my helmet from those who may have one or know of one. Price is as always important but so is the quality and potential after sales service you get.

My helmet is a flip HJC.

1 hour ago, Danny 57 said:

As the title, I have now bought it so looking for a good head set for my helmet from those who may have one or know of one. Price is as always important but so is the quality and potential after sales service you get.

My helmet is a flip HJC.

What HJC Helmet, I have a Sy-Max 3 which has a dedicated BT headset, however I was never able to find one in the UK.

I used an interphone F3MC, hower at speed it was very difficult to hear commands as the helmet was so noisy, I've since changed the helmet for a Shoei GT-Air Closed face and purchased a Sena 10U that is designed to fit into that particular Shoei helmet and that works brilliantly especially as the helmet is a lot quieter in the first place.

Basically realistically you have 3 choices, Interphone, Sena or Cardo in the UK

Cheers, mine is I am sure a Sy-Max 3 and someone did suggest the Sena 10 £185! But I did not have any idea how much they would cost that much. Inter phone is one I need to check as well.

If any of your riding mates have invested in Bluetooth headsets see what they're using. Bike to bike is great especially as you can help each other such as letting each know when it's safe to drive overtake. 

I use Cardo as does my cousin and a few mates, my brother has Sena and they all work fine together once connected but can be a bit hit and miss between different makes. 

As Prykey said the full inter grated option is nice and neat but you do pay extra for it and if you change helmets you may need to invest again. 

Not sure on the Sena but Cardo use an app for set up and use which makes it easy to use. 

If you just want to use it with the Sat Nav then look at some of the previous generations of the main brands. They tend to be modular so you can replace mics and speakers etc which means you don't need to replace the whole system if you damage part of it. 

Cheers mine is I am sure a Sy-Max 3 and someone did suggest the Sena 10 £185! But I did not have any idea how much they would cost that much. Interphone is one I need to check as. I will only be using it for the sat nav and phone.