3 door polo or seat ibiza seats into 5 door?

can anyone tell me if the seats from a 3 door model seat ibiza or vw polo will fit straight in to a mk 1 skoda fabia vrs  just want to make sure the rears fit perfect ?

thanks

ps i have searched but could not find the answer

• Like 1

I picked up a full leather interior for £150 a couple of weeks ago, from on 03 Polo. My Fabia had the middle over the shoulder belt, so I had to buy a centre lap belt, and buckles for the other side. Cheap enough off ebay though. 

Also be mindful of side airbags, if your Fabia has them in the seats. you will need to sort this wirh your replacement

Screenshot_20170318-195956.png

Screenshot_20170318-195938.png

• Like 1

Anything is better than white cloth seats. The leather means the dogs can jump in the back as dirty as they like, and I like sliding into the front seat.

No write up required, just unbolt and replace, only the rear seats require seat belt modification, as described above.

I'll post some pics when they are clean, they are not long back from 800 miles of road trip with dogs.

• Like 1