1.9tdi (pd) Octavia cambelt

Just a quick question, I'm looking for a good guide to changing the cambelt and pulleys. I've got the gates kit and it comes with three sets of destructions and I can't identify which are correct (basically it looks like K055569XS (-1  -2 a, b or c)

I've tried hard to find a good guide via searches. Can anyone shed light on the matter as the tensioner pulley and adjustment on the cam sprocket isn't like anything I've encountered before.

Regards Julian

-2 for the BXE engine.

Loads of good guides including youtube out there but none I found that explained it fully and had to do the last 10% on my own initiative.

Scott

important to make sure the cam to sprocket bolts are slack so the two can turn relative to each other IE: sprocket move,  but cam stationary,  UNTIL the belt tension is correct then tighten the three bolts and then 2 turns etc etc  it's rather counter intuitive 

Thanks for the replies, just read them as have been working away. That tensioner is a funny looking thing, and I've watched the bit on youtube about the cxam sprocket. It all makes sense although I havent got the tool to lock the crank, maybe I'll have to buy one as on every other engine I've done I mark the pulleys with tipex - harder here as the cam sprocket could lead you up the garden path.

Julian