Trust Skoda (Wolverhampton)

Surprised they aren't on here already.  Bought my partners Fabia Monte Carlo from here, as she was looking to replace her Seat Ibiza FR due to the diesel issue, and very poor service from the Seat dealers. Plus our German Shepherd wouldn't fit in the boot.

My partner was very impressed, test drove a hatch as no estate available, and prefered it to her Ibiza.  Can't fault the sales staff who where very attentive, and the service we get when the car goes in for it's monthly wash.  I have a mk2 Octavia, and a Fun, and the parts department have been very helpful with giving me the specs of fixings for the Fun from the parts catalogue, as most are now unavailable.

With the Monte being 1 year old, they text and called to confirm booking in for it's first service, which was undertaken on a Saturday. Nice to see a dealer willing to go that extra mile for the customer.

• 4 months later...

just found this

got my Yeti from here 18 months ago now- been good so far any issues they have resolved it

Sales Person Corrine has moved on :( she was brilliant in out sale and after sale

• 1 year later...

Rang them up for a price to replace the battery on my Superb 2 Greenline Estate. Took about an hour for them to get back to me and got quoted £283.68 !

Then asked why they quoted £210 on Skoda website and they decided that they could "just about" price match it ! !

• 1 month later...

What a shambles our first Skoda Wolverhampton experience has been ..... Trust Skoda ( Trust Group ) in Wolverhampton made various blunders through out the 2 months car buying process but worst of all various key staff there confirmed several times in advance and in writing that the brand new top of the range £33k Karoq would definitely have the Emergency Call safety system we wanted as standard but when we arrived to collect it 2 months later we immediately found it was missing and several more key staff then told us a totally fake story about how the system had now changed to an " invisible system " and when we refused to take delivery of the car they gave us a letter to confirm the system was definitely fitted and they reconfirmed in writing again a few days later !!! ...... During the following days when other Skoda dealers and Skoda UK confirmed that we had been scammed Trust Group seemed totally unconcerned and refused to supply the correct car .... and even worse Skoda UK seemed totally powerless to get them to do the right thing .... we will never have another Skoda and would advise other new car buyers to think seriously if this is how they want to be treated