PCP ending in 3 years

Is there any chance of being able to renew the PCP with an Octavia that doesn't have silly headlights?

Edited by rit

I have just done this, got a loan for three more years with the same monthly payment and paid it off!!

Edited by mk4gtiturbo

With some previous lease vehicles I reckoned that the 6 year cost of keeping a car after the original 3 years would be a rather large number.

So never kept one.  I'd consider trying to sell one for more than the residual value though.

On a similar note, has anyone extended a PCH? 

I got my Octavia through a dealer, who matched the Simpsons £99 a month deal (high deposit) but it's only for 2 years. Keen to keep it longer if I can, as I doubt I'd find a similar deal again, especially with VAG.

Plenty of pre-facelift ex-management cars around at the moment as very low miles approved used stock?  I just picked up a 4 months old / 4K miles VRS TSI DSG estate with a few toys for £9k off list and PCP'd it over 3 years.

I actually switched to a Leon, I was so looking forward to going back to a Petrol VRS and the rumble of a higher power variation (now we know it's the 245) but damn the front end is so ugly.

im lucky in as much as my Skoda dealership is also a Seat dealer so managed to keep the same kind of preferential treatment I've enjoyed over the years.

So, many look at other brands, if you really need all that space in the boot and back I admit you'll struggle to find anything at the same price point, though if you can live without it there's plenty of prettier cars out there