advice please

Jason (Devonutopia) and Rob (Yashicamat) would be your best bet for advice.

Having been on here for a while I would say get it remapped (140 Bhp is possible), fit VRS wheels and tyres (there's usually plenty for sale on here), Eibach springs and Ferodo DS2500 brakepads. That should give you a pretty quick Q car that blends nicely into the background. :thumbup:

Most cost effective way I can think of is a second hand Dragon Tuning box or UPsolute remap. Then either buy a second hand set of low mileage vRS suspension via a wanted ad on here, or Kenny I believe is selling his springs only which you could mate up to a set of quality gas dampers which would give a decent ride quality and handling balance.

Basically any re-map will take you upto and possibly beyond the standard vRS plus whatever suspension you can afford. You could even try a wanted ad for a set of vRS brakes too as many on here have upgraded.

You could even try a wanted ad for a set of vRS brakes too as many on here have upgraded.

Unfortunately, it's not a simple upgrade and requires replacing most of the brake mounting assembly too :( Pads and fluid upgrade should improve things though :D

Chris

Brakes is a no-go unless you have another £300 odd to spend on new outer hub housings and bearings (also from a vRS) FS-III brakes are a biyatch to mod. :( But I ran DS2500 pads on mine with better brake fluid, which helped. Still have the same DS2500s on the back.

Hi

I would say do a search and check out the possiblities you have.

There are some on here that have tried tuning boxes and the £30.00 they paid have been a waste of money.

Works out to be a resister that costs pence put in to a black box.

Beware of cheap tuning mods.!!

We offer Custom-Code http://www.custom-code.co.uk/content/view/1429/238/

This will show you what can be achieved.

This will give you 140bhp that is more than the vRS

Please do not go thinking though that the £30.00 box will give the same results as it wont.

I do also agree with the lowering.

Get some nice Eibachs on but be aware that this will damage the shocker quicker if the mileage is high or the age is high.

But if I can assist you further please feel free to get in touch with us on 01246 455005

Thank you

Sarah