Amundsen/Bolero firmware software update from 0245 to 0252

10 hours ago, Deerjohn said:
Has anybody tried to update on your own Amundsen/Bolero firmware? Are there some special conditions that have to be considered in order to do an apdate? I have found in one russian site https://www.drive2.ru/o/b/464134370605662307 the update file which exactly corresponds for mine Infotainment System.

I would wait for the upcoming update on the portal, is that an official site?

1 hour ago, Mattster said:

I would wait for the upcoming update on the portal, is that an official site?

No, this is not official site. But I also doubt whether there will be official release of firmware in Skoda official portal because normally firmware update is the dealer business.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Link was removed on the russian site =(. I'm currently without (service) car to check the version I have installed. But my car is MY18 so i'm guessing I have latest version 252?

1 hour ago, JackySi said:

Link was removed on the russian site =(. I'm currently without (service) car to check the version I have installed. But my car is MY18 so i'm guessing I have latest version 252?

No, lastest version 366 and 468.

• 2 years later...

Hello,
I just updated the car škoda fábia year of manufacture 2015 to version MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T_V0020171002. I have two questions:
1) how is my current version different from MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T?
2) the micro sdhc 8gb card in the adapter does not communicate with me before or after the update, in the PC it is ok. If I have a 1gb micro sd card in the adapter, that's ok. The sdhc 4gb also works fine. Everything is from the manufacturer SanDisc. Do you have any experience and advice?

Thanks for the feedback, Petr

4 hours ago, broucek9 said:

Hello,
I just updated the car škoda fábia year of manufacture 2015 to version MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T_V0020171002. I have two questions:
1) how is my current version different from MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T?
2) the micro sdhc 8gb card in the adapter does not communicate with me before or after the update, in the PC it is ok. If I have a 1gb micro sd card in the adapter, that's ok. The sdhc 4gb also works fine. Everything is from the manufacturer SanDisc. Do you have any experience and advice?

Thanks for the feedback, Petr

1) I didn't find any TPI regarding changes and gardly you will.

2) No idea. may be device itself not support SD bigger then 4gb (all of them fat32?)