New 2017 Skoda RS - infotainment

rasmusdc

From Denmark, so everything here is 180% + 25% more expensive, but i have a list of company cars i can choose from, C class base model, A4 150HP diesel etc..

And the Skoda Octavia RS 230 (new facelift) is also on this list, and way cheaper (base price in Denmark is 430.000dkk for a manual with base equipment) around 50.000 pounds

It is standard with the 8" Bolero, but test drove one today with the 30.000dkkr Columbus option (22.600 for the system and 6k for a BT update) which even by danish car prices are steap, but the graphics on that system are so nice.

can se the new Bolero looks the same, just with 2 physical buttons, but still this one piece "glass" not like the old system, does it look as great graphically, or is it a BIG downgrade, don´t really need the navigation, since Carplay does that, and 30k ekstra in equipment hits me hard on company car taxation.

also controls wise, is it just the navigation that i loose, not all the car options? there are really not any specifications on these systems on skoda sites, and all videos i can find, is with the OLD bolero system, KODIAK from CAR wow has a 8" system that looks fine, and my wife´s SEAT Ateca has one too, both with navigation, but is that the same?

have added the following upgrade

Parking sensors front + rear (rear is standard)

Rear view camera 

Heated steering wheel (love it form my old car)

Canton Sound system

upgraded speed limiter that adjusts in distance.

Sound symposer, and driving profiles (not really for the sound symposer, but it was cheap)

Edited by rasmusdc