New door

RickW

The neighbour bumped into my wife's Citigo yesterday necessitating a new drivers door.

Cost estimate £1193 :sweat:

I think it may now be an insurance job at that price,though not sure as it could be done through his business. We're waiting for him to come back to us.

• Like 1

You have insurance, you need to report the damage to your vehicle to your insurance because you are the not at fault party and the neighbour is not that bothered obviously.

Well at last he's responded and given us his details today,albeit a little slow.

We can now book the car in and get it repaired.

I'll be scrutinizing it very closely when it returns.

I had a Mazda repaired once which was silver metallic and you could tell in certain light conditions it had been resprayed,very annoying.

Also as the trim will be disturbed I'll be listening out for squeeks and rattles that weren't there before the accident.

• 2 weeks later...

Citigo now gone in for repair.

I think the speaker may have been damaged too as it seemed crackly,which I mentioned to them.

Hopefully it will look like new again :sweat:

Got the car back today and all seems well up to now,it looks new again.

• Like 2