Edinburgh Way

Harlow

Essex

CM20 2ED

Tel:  01279 211111

Services:  New, Used, Repair

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Just thought I'd give a shout out to Marshall's Skoda Harlow since no one else has.

I've had my Octavia for 2 1/2 years now. It's been for a couple of services and most recently an MOT (I have an extended warranty / service plan which includes 2x MOTs) at Marshall's (even though they have to take it elsewhere for the MOT).

It came back from the MOT today with a minor advisory for front pads "Offside Front inner pad wear wire looks almost on disc". At no point did they try to sell me new pads, let alone new disks which is often a complaint you hear about main dealers. I had to ask for a price (which I won't be taking them up on). Even when the service agent checked the disks they said I'd probably get another set of pads out of them.

In fact, they've never tried to sell me anything and were 100% helpful when the rear wiper motor started failing, getting it replaced under the - then pretty new - extended warranty.

Would 100% recommend.

• Like 1