SOLD - Flappy paddled steering wheel

Skoda superb DSG flappy paddled flat bottomed steering wheel for sale, came of my 2014 superb DSG. Bought it new from my local dealer at a considerable cost, fitted it and coded it in via  vagcom, condition is mint and all working and comes complete with airbag. Selling due to new car. £150.00 inc delivery

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

Edited by Gizmo68

1 minute ago, NinjaVRS said:

That's a bargain nice steering wheel don't suppose they do one with a vrs badge on 

Yes they do (I have been trying to swap my vRS badge for the plain one above since I got it).

Swaps ideally, I have this trim:

24506-DSCN3139.jpg&key=3f48207f04ccf52cd

the early fobs was as pictured above without the vRS badge, as mine is a Superb I don’t really want the vRS bit (had thought about grinding it off and polishing it back up but have done nothing about it!)

I have had the badge out a few times but not got round to modifying it, I put an advert in the swaps section hoping someone with a early vRS fwsw would want a Vrs badge but it appears not :crying:

• Gizmo locked this topic