vRS collection day

On 5/20/2017 at 23:16, London Les said:

Lovely car - if you want to find out more about the options on the car, you should be able to get these from the VIN number through a VIN decoder on line. Also the option codes are printed out on a sticker under the boot carpet, take a pic and plug them into http://vag-codes.info/#option-decoder

Cheers and enjoy!

Took a pic of the sticker and entered them but they are nealy all standard equipment.

The options I know of from reading the forum are Columbus media/nav, black pack plus, 19 inch wheels, Canton speaker/sub, colour maxidot but thats included with Columbus I believe.

20170523_120150.jpg

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

On 2017-5-23 at 16:26, Auric Goldfinger said:

Colour Maxi Dot comes with the Black Pack Plus option ( I think )

**  Other options are available **

This is correct. Was available as a separate option (£80 iirc), or included as part of Black Pack Plus, or included as part of the Columbus Nav option.

Always thought the inclusion as part of the Black Pack Plus was an odd one... Add a load of Black things to the car, but get a colour screen between the dials too. At least if you spend 1k on Columbus (infotainment) it makes sense to throw in the better trip computer screen as the two items are more closely related.

Edited by ahenners
  • Like 1

Really enjoying my first week of ownership, the car is very economical when I'm not even trying especially when driving on those stretchs of motorway that are 50mph average zones.

I am having to be more vigilant when it comes to potholes with these 19's though, I'm wondering if some owners have fitted 235/35/19 for that little extra in the side wall.

James

20170524_203218.jpg