A not so fond fairwell!

Breckie

Well I've waved goodbye to the Yeti. It served it's purpose for mountaineering, dog walking, holidays and what have you. I liked the heated screen and its ability in the winter.(especially with winter tyres)

I've no need now however for a second car especially a 170 diesel so it has gone back a few months early to Skoda. I must say that I found Skoda finance to be more than helpful.

The dealer however was another matter. Now I may still be naive (doubtful) but I thought that they might have asked if I enjoyed the car. A fond fairwell or even a hope we might see you again etc etc BUT not a dicky bird. They just couldn't have cared less.:angry: If I have to buy another car in the future which is likely then rest assured that's one dealer that I won't be buying a car from.:speechless:  

• Administrators

Heated screens are a bit of a revelation. Wasn't convinced till we got it on the focus. The irony is, it's a lease car and they won't put winter tyres on it.

I've found some of the dealers to be uninterested. I call doing a,  I'm interested in query. Some I feel like I'm having to lead them to the paperwork, not 'sales' at all.

You never know you might be back ;) 

I'm working on finding the good dealers, some still have brand enthusiastic people over cookie cutter brand ties.

Whats the keeper then if the yeti's gone back?